- Labor relations:
- Remuneration and compensation systems.
- Current case law.
- Temporary employment agencies.
- Equiality and training plans.
- Legal guardianship.
- Workday check-in.
- Corporate restructurings:
- Collective dismissals.
- Work Furloug and reduction of working hours.
- Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Substantial changes to work conditions.
- Geographic mobility.
- Funtional mobility.
- Company succesion.
- Employment contracts and collective bargaining:
- Negotiation and preparation of general employment contracts.
- Non-compete and exclusivity agreements.
- Senior executives:
- Preparation of contracts.
- Golden parachute and non-compete clausules.
- Collective bargaining and union affairs:
- Preparation, negotiation and implementation of Company Collective Agreements.
- Collective covenants and arrangements .
- Strikes and lockouts.
- Special labor relations:
- Professional athletes.
- Termination of the employment relationship and disciplinary codes:
- Objective dismissals.
- Disciplinary dismissals.
- Termination of temporary contracts.
- Labor of disciplinary code planning.
- Social Security and Ocuppational Risk Prevention:
- Accidents at work and occupational illnesees.
- Temporary disability.
- Permanent disability.
- Infringement and clearance proceedings.
- Preparation and occupational risk prevention plans.
- Proceedings before the Work Inspection Agency and Social Security.
- Document preparation: settlements, suits.
- Legal representation at court and appeals.
- Legal Audits:
- Assesments and analysis of HR structure.
- Registration and preventive advice.
- Continuous legal counsel adapted to each company´s characteristics and circumstances.
Guide: “Coronavirus with regards to ERTES”
Labour Law matters regarding Royal Decree 8/2020, of 17-3 (BOE 18-3-20)
Does the law provide for exceptional measures in the area of extinctive collective dismissals? Does the rule override existing regulations in this regard? To which ERTES does the Royal Decree apply?
We analyze the main issues regarding ERTES after Royal Decree 8/2020 in this updated guide prepared by the labour law area of our Law Firm.
Guide: “Coronavirus: Teleworking and Family Conciliation”
First LABOUR LAW issues after the Royal Decree 8/2020, from the 17th March (BOE 18-3-20)
Does the Royal Decree establish any specific provisions regarding how to implement teleworking in the company from a labour law perspective? Is it possible to request the adaptation of the working day due to the coronavirus health crisis? Can people apply for this adjustment on their own?
We analyze the main issues on teleworking and family conciliation after Royal Decree 8/2020 in this comprehensive guide prepared by the experts in the labour area of our Law Firm.
Ceca Magán Abogados is one of the top 5 Labor Law Firms in Spain according to the newspaper Expansión. Would you like to know why? Contact us.