Web Platform Legal Notice
1. GENERAL TERMS.
In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, this website’s owner is CECA MAGAN ABOGADOS, S.L.P. (hereinafter, “CMA” o “we”), registered with Madrid’s Commercial Register under Volume 25401, Page18, Sheet 457516, with Spanish Tax ID no. B85313997, and registered office in Calle Velázquez, no.150, planta baja, 28002, Madrid.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 91345 48 25
2. THIS WEBSITE: USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LAW.
The Platform is an additional tool of support and communication made available by CMA to its users. Therefore, the Platform’s main functions are:
- Publish informative and promotional content to showcase CMA’s business and services.
- Generate content that is relevant and legally useful to the users.
- Streamline the interaction between CMA and the users interested in CMA’s services.
By accessing all the functionalities made available on this Platform you accept all terms and conditions herein in full, as well as any other terms and conditions which may be added, modified and/or elaborated on by reason of present or future requirements of the Service. CMA may modify the content of such terms and conditions from time to time, as well as the services and functionalities made available on the Platform, by just publishing such changes herein, notwithstanding the User’s right to accept or decline them. Should the User decline the changes, he or she may be prevented from using the Platform and all or any of the functionalities made available on it.
4. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The User hereby undertakes to make an appropriate and lawful use of the Platform and the contents, products and services made available on it, according to the law applicable from time to time, to these terms and conditions, and to generally accepted morality, proper conduct and the public order.
Generally, accessing the functionalities on the Platform will depend on the User’s profile, who shall open an account and log in by means of a password assigned to the User which the User may change at any time. The User shall be entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and shall not reveal it to unauthorized third parties.
Consequently, the User hereby undertakes to adopt the necessary security measures to guarantee the confidentiality of all access and verification systems and codes related to the Platform. CMA is hereby indemnified from the User’s or a third party’s negligent or careless use or misuse in this regard.
Additionally, the User agrees to the following:
- All data entered into the Platform shall be authentic, true, updated and accurate. The User shall be otherwise held responsible therefor.
- The Platform shall be used solely for the purposes and functionalities established by CMA. The User shall not use the Platform to any other end.
- The Platform shall be used in a lawful and legitimate manner, avoiding any unauthorized, fraudulent, illegal or unlawful use of the Platform and/or the contents and information made available on it. The User shall not violate these terms and conditions or the regulations applicable hereto, or the legitimate rights and interests of CMA or any third parties which may be affected as a result of such actions.
- No damage shall be caused to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, or its suppliers or third parties. Moreover, its security or authentication measures shall not be violated, and no actions shall be taken which may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Platform or the Service’s infrastructure or communication environment, or which may otherwise attack it. The User agrees that CMA may adopt as many preventive or corrective measures as may be necessary to protect its interest in the Platform, the Service or their functionalities’ proper operation.
- No computer virus or any other harmful physical or logical systems may be introduced or spread —including, but not limited to virus, malicious code or any other harmful programs or files.
- No data owned or controlled by CMA or by third-party suppliers or users shall be accessed, used and/or manipulated.
- Specifically, the User’s undertakings include but are not limited to not transferring, revealing or making available to third parties any information, data, content or messages which may violate CMA or a third-party’s rights.
- The Platform shall not be accessed and no interaction shall occur in it under a false identity, whether impersonating or not a third party or using their profile or otherwise taking any actions which may mislead or lead to confusion about the proper identification of the User.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The User hereby acknowledges and accepts that all intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or any other elements on the Platform (included, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphs, designs, sounds, data bases, software, presentations, audio and video, if any) are solely owned by CMA or by the third parties which have expressly authorized CMA.
Under no circumstances does accessing or browsing the Platform imply any waiver, transfer, license or assignment, whether in full or in part, of such rights, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services on the Platform are reserved. Specifically, the modification, copy, reproduction, public communication, transformation or distribution, regardless of the method or form, whether in full or in part, of the contents made available on the Platform for any public or commercial use is hereby prohibited, unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing by their owners.
Any User who violates these limitations and prohibitions hereby declares that he or she shall be solely liable and indemnifies CMA or any other third parties which may be affected as a result of the actions taken by the User.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY.
CMA does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Platform. Therefore, CMA shall not be held liable in any of the following cases:
- The Platform’s operation is interrupted, or malfunctions, breakdowns, shutdowns, delays or blockages occur as a result of deficiencies or overloads related to the systems or mechanisms enabling it to function;
- The Platform is not optimal to meet the specific needs of the Users, and;
- Damages are caused by third parties due to unauthorized access beyond CMA’s control.
CMA does not promise that the Platform is free from virus or any other elements introduced by third parties beyond CMA’s control and which may cause alterations in the User’s physical or logical systems or in the folders, documents and files stored in its systems.
CMA will adopt several measures to protect the Platform and its contents against third-party attacks. However, CMA does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may have gained access to the use made by the User or to the conditions and circumstances in which the User uses the Platform. Consequently, CMA shall not be held liable for the damages caused by such unauthorized access.
CMA shall not be liable under any circumstances for the use that users and/or third parties may make of the Platform, nor for any damages that may arise therefrom.
CMA shall not be held liable for the use of the Platform made by Users and/or third parties, or for the damages caused thereby.
CMA shall not be held liable for any damages caused, whatever their nature, resulting from the User’s use of the services and contents , or which may be due to the insufficiency or inaccuracy of the information provided by the User within the framework of the Platform or the Service. Specifically, CMA shall not be held liable for the damages, whatever their nature, which may be caused by the impersonation of a third party by a User in a communication or action taken on the Platform.
7. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
Should the User have any questions, please contact CMA by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.