Corporate and commercial lawyers and Contract Law experts
Lawyers specialized in Corporate Law
- Company secretary
- Company incorporation
- Amendments to corporate by-laws and legal advising to the governing bodies at Board Meetings and General Shareholders’ Meetings
- Group restructuring processes through mergers, demergers, global assignment of assets and liabilities, spin-offs, contributions and liquidations; cross-border mergers and corporate migrations
- Dissolution and winding up of companies
- Preparation of all types of commercial agreements.
- Shareholders’ Agreements and Family Protocols.
- Analyze and interpretation of contracts
- Comprehensive advice for Distribution, Franchise, License and Agency contracts
- Advice on EPC and O&M agreements for renewable energy installations
- Legal advice on partner conflicts, litigation and claims
- Petitions contesting the resolutions of the Board of Directors or the General Shareholders’ Meeting
- Court-ordered liquidation and directors’ liability
- Tax advice for corporate restructurings and purchase or sale transactions
- Legal and tax advice in relation to tax inspections and economic courts
Contact our corporate lawyers
Our lawyers specialized in Corporate and Commercial Law are highly qualified to carry out all the legal procedures necessary for the management of companies: purchase and sale, liquidations and dissolutions and contracts. They provide an expert vision, tailoring the strategy to each industry and client. We can help you.
Análisis Técnico: Actualidad