Procedural lawyers specialized in Civil and Corporate Law
- Partner disputes and methods of unblocking.
- Resolution of family conflicts in the business environment.
- Disagreements between partners.
- Directors' liability.
- Statutory arbitrations.
- Unfair competition.
- Challenging corporate agreements.
- Abusive clauses (floor clauses, mortgage expenses, late payment interest, IRPH).
- Claims under Law 57/68.
- Securities, structured products, warrants.
- Revolving cards.
- Multi-currency mortgages.
- SWAPS and IRS.
Family and Inheritance Law
- We have a team of expert lawyers in Family Law with extense experience in marriage separation and/or divorce proceedings, liquidation of marital property systems, preparation of preventive powers of attorney, proceedings on the capacity of persons, custody of minors, inheritance planning, formalization of inheritances and execution of wills.
Contract dispute resolution
- Resolution and enforcement of contracts in civil and commercial matters.
- Nullity and annulment of contracts.
- Contractual and extra-contractual liability actions.
- Disputes arising from agency, distribution and supply.
- Preliminary injunctions.
- Preliminary proceedings.
- Construction and real estate disputes.
Contact our litigation and arbitration lawyers
Our litigation and arbitration lawyers provide services nationwide in any matter related to civil and corporate procedural law. Their extensive experience in litigation and court proceedings enables them to convey confidence and security when representing our clients and defending their interests.