- Permits for building, operating, transferring and winding up power production plants
- Public tendering
- Forced expropriation
- Pecuniary liability of Public Administrations
- Purchase and sale of energy assets or companies at national and international level, creation of joint ventures, etc.
- Preparation, supervision and advice in contracts and agreements in the energy sector
- Advice in compliance with sector obligations
- Proceedings before administrative bodies (Spanish Energy Commission and competition authorities)
There are two key factors in the energy sector: experience and cross-cutting knowledge. Contact us to arrange a meeting with our Partner in charge of Energy matters and learn how we can help you.