"Lawyers are here to solve problems, not to create them"
Partner and labor lawyer specialized in providing corporate legal advice, an area in which he has extensive experience, both in the management of labor relations and human resources as well as in negotiations and court proceedings. He is the author of several articles and a regular speaker at conferences and in the media.
Areas of expertise
- Labor Relations
- Labor Litigation
- Judicial Proceedings and Settlements
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Professor of the Master's Degree for Admission to the Bar at ICADE
- Professor at Madrid's Bar Association (ICAM)
- ICADE - Law degree
- Complutense University of Madrid - Associate Degree in Labor Relations and Degree en Labor Sciences
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid - Degree in Political Science and Master's in Corporate Legal Counsel