"I would like to think that a good employment lawyer is the one who stands shoulder to shoulder with the client and anticipates his or her needs"
Partner and labor lawyer specialized in proceedings related to collective bargaining, social security and litigation before the labor and administrative courts for domestic and international companies, with more than one hundred proceedings to her credit and having provided advise on more than one thousand labor-related transactions. She is currently the President of the National Association of Labor Lawyers in Spain (ASNALA).
Areas of expertise
- Collective Bargaining - Collective dismissal and furlough schemes (ERE and ERTE)
- Senior Management Dismissals
- Labor Inspections
- Union Negotiations
- Remote work
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Professor of the Master's Degree for Admission to the Bar at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Professor of the Master's Degree in High Specialization at the Complutense University of Madrid
- Autonomous University of Madrid - Law degree
- Centro de Estudios Garrigues - Master's in Business Law