Specialized Lawyers in Real Estate and Urban Development Law
Real Estate and Property Law
- Comprehensive advice on urban expansion projects. Structuring, contracts and registries in commercial, wind, business and logistics parks, department stores, hotel, leisure and restaurant sectors.
- Investment, divestment, restructuring and recovery support for the banking sector in asset portfolios and/or singular assets.
- Due Diligence in Real Estate Law. Registry and cadastral review and regularization, property tax, identification of possibilities to optimize the profitability of real estate assets.
- Ad hoc legal, registry and tax structures, depending on the unique nature of the asset and/or transaction: propter rem obligations, ob rem ties, overhang, underground and above ground building rights; phase prior to the construction of a commonhold property, co-owned property (“comunidad valenciana”), purpose restrictions; etc.
- Real estate lawyers specialized in the set-up and management of building complexes for shopping centers, owners’ associations, etc.
- Advisory services in any type of real estate transaction: transfer and acquisition of real estate property and/or in rem rights over private and public real estate assets; lease; sale and lease-back etc., construction, engineering and/or project management contracts, transfer of urban use, etc.
Lawyers specialized in Urban Planning Law
- Implementation of general planning and development instruments and special infrastructure plans.
- Preparation and processing of comprehensive urban development instruments or, if applicable, of the proposed change thereto to obtain or adapt urban planning to the specific plot requirements (land classification and planning zones and any other applicable urban parameters).
- Equal distribution and ancillary legal transactions, urban planning projects, planning and management agreements. Issues related to the allocation of land plots in Compensation Boards.
- Legal support in expropriation procedures: expropriation through the joint appraisal system; individual expropriation cases.
- Real estate lawyers for collaborating urban development entities: Compensation Boards and other collaborating administrative associations (creation, registration and secretary role within the entity, etc.)
- Management of all planning permissions and sector authorizations: building permit, operating permit, opening permit, first use permit, occupancy certificate, trading permit, permits related to lodging activities (hotels, holiday and/or tourist apartments, apartment-hotels), industrial and renewable energy sectors, etc.
- Urban regularization: buildings non-conformant with regulations in place and/or non-compliant in size; sanction proceedings and/or proceedings for the protection of urban legality.
- Legal guidance in administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings, managing any issues pertaining to administrative law and related to urban development matters.
Contact our lawyers specialized in Real Estate Law
Our real estate lawyers in Barcelona, Madrid, the Canary Islands and Seville provide nationwide advice in all matters related to real estate property, construction and urban planning. They have extensive experience in the field, which enables them to offer real added value to our client’s transactions. We can help you.