Our team is vastly experienced in bankruptcy proceeding, offering a comprehensive vision, both in the legal and economic fields.
We have participated in over two thousand court proceedings, both as bankruptcy supervisory bodies as stated by previous regulations, and as receivers and/or expert witnesses in civil and criminal proceedings.
Under current bankruptcy regulations, we have acted as receivers in over 200 proceedings, both in Barcelona and Madrid. Most were of particularly relevant in economic and social importance, with liabilities exceeding over 100 million euros and over 500 employees.
- Debt renegotiation.
- Assess and design viability plans.
- Restructure operational business by developing and executing restructuring plans.
- Plan and develop all stages of bankruptcy proceedings.
- Negotiate advance payment agreements and out-of-court settlements.
- Out-of-court settlements.
- Sale or acquisition of productive business units.
- Advice to financial institutions for the bankruptcy treatment of their credits and the guarantees agreed with the bankrupt debtor.
At Ceca Magán Abogados we are convinced of the great value a firm like us can provide. Thanks to our Labor, Tax and Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation departments we can address all the challenges which may come up in a bankruptcy proceeding. Additionally, from the first time you contact our professionals, you will realize that we have extensive experience in bankruptcy proceedings, as we have participated in particularly complex and public cases. Would you like to know more? Contact us.