"There is no greater reward for a lawyer than a grateful client", "To be a good corporate lawyer, in addition to technical excellence, it is essential to have business insight and rapport with the client"
Partner of the Commercial Department, business lawyer renowned for his knowledge and experience in corporate transactions, corporate governance, banking regulation and contracts, corporate restructuring and insolvency law, advising both domestic and international companies. Bankruptcy trustee in more than 20 proceedings, arbitrator or lawyer in national and international business arbitration proceedings.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Restructuration and Bankruptcy
- Banking Regulation
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Tenured professor of Commercial Law at Complutense University of Madrid
- Visiting professor at several universities in Latin America
- Speaker in several master's programmes and highly specialized courses in numerous national and international academic institutions and professional associations
- University of Granada - Law degree, Valedictorian
- University of Bologna - PhD in Law. Avv. Doménico Belvederi Award