"We do not judge. We analyze the facts and design the best strategy for the client's rights defense"
Partner of the Criminal Law Department, she has extensive experience in the defence of economic offences against the interests of individuals and legal entities, both national and international. She is also a specialist in offences committed within the employment field. Her expertise in Compliance includes advising on the design and implementation of risk prevention systems, policies, training, and the development of internal investigations and corporate defence.
Areas of expertise
- Economic Criminal Law
- Crimes against the rights of workers
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Lecturer of Criminal Economic Law and Master of Access at ISDE Law Business School
- IE - Master's Degree in Compliance
- AENOR - Criminal Compliance Management. UNE 19601
- Wolters Kluwer - Compliance Officer Executive Program