Lawyer expert in criminal procedural law, with extensive experience in advising, representing and defending both legal entities and individuals. Specialized in economic criminal law and compliance, specifically in the design and development of criminal risk prevention systems, advising multinationals and SMEs in the implementation, training, verification and monitoring of these systems.
Areas of expertise
- Economic Crimes
- Crimes against workers' rights
- Criminal law
Years of experience
- Over 15 years
- Professor of the Advanced Program on Compliance at ENIC and Complutense University.
- Professor of the "Expert in Compliance" course at the UNED (UNED).
- Autonomous University of Madrid - Law degree
- Centro de Estudios e Investigaciones Jurídicas (CEIJ) - Master's Degree in Civil Litigation Practice
- Rock and roll