"In the practice of law, mastering the applicable regulations is expected, knowing each field and technically understanding the business is essential to providing the quality advice the client deserves"
Partner and Head of the Public and Regulatory Area. She is an environmental lawyer, in synergy with the industrial and energy sectors. She is also a renowned lawyer in matters related to the provision of public services (waste, water, energy), tenders and public procurement. She has a wide range of national and international clients and collaborates regularly with the main business associations and federations.
Areas of expertise
- The Environment and Climate Change
- Public procurement
- Legal advice in Hydrogen matters
- Provision of Public Services
- Legal advice on waste management
- EU Funds
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Collaborator at IE, CEU, Universidad de Comillas, Club de la Energía and INAP
- University of Valencia - PhD in Law Cum Laudem
- University of Navarra - Law degree
- Madrid's Diplomacy School - Master's in Law of Community Institutions