Lawyer specialized in commercial law, private equity and M&A, focusing her activity in the negotiation and execution of corporate investment transactions. She has extensive experience in the management, restructuring and negotiation of contracts at national and international level. She is an expert in fashion law. She has served as secretary of the Board of Directors. Author of articles for different media.
Areas of expertise
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Company restructuring
- Fashion law
Years of experience
- Over 10 years
- Professor of the Master's Degree in Commercial Law at the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (Higher Institute of Law and Economics).
- Collaborating professor of the Master's Degree in Commercial Law at the University of Navarra
- University Carlos III de Madrid - Law degree and Economics
- University of Navarra - Master's Degree in Business Law
- Centro de Estudios Garrigues - Executive Master in Fashion & Law
- IESE Business School - Management of Professional Firms
- Writing on my personal blog