Rafael Ariño Sánchez Socio
"The lawyer is expected to make the most complex problems, simple"
Madrid Download VCARD
Partner of Public Law and Regulatory at Ceca Magan. He specialises in administrative law, specifically in matters involving private interests and the Public Administration (whether in conflict or collaboration) and between Public Administrations, as well as contentious-administrative procedures.
Areas of expertise
- Public Procurement & Concessions
- Healthcare & LifeSciences
- Public Function
- Urban Planning
- Local Corporations
- Professional Associations
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Honorary Professor at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Regular lecturer in national and international masters and postgraduate courses (such as the Energy Club's Master in Energy Law)
- University of Valencia - Law degree (extraordinary degree award)