"There is no better practice than sound knowledge, and no better knowledge than sound practice: rigorous knowledge of the law is as essential as skill, creativity and empathy with the client on his or her interests"
Partner and Head of the Real Estate and Urban Planning Department. Expert lawyer in real estate, urban planning, financial and banking matters and mergers and acquisitions with real estate components. She has designed major property developments. Specialist in large shopping centers, extensive experience in restructuring operations, investment and disinvestment, leases, construction and hotels, pioneer in "ad hoc" registry constructions.
Areas of expertise
- Industrial parks/shopping centers and superstores
- Development and expansion (commercial, logistics and residential)
- "Built to rent" operations
Years of experience
- Over 25 years
- Professor of Administrative Law at the Complutense University of Madrid
- Professor of the Master's Degree for Admission to the Bar at Complutense University of Madrid
- Complutense University of Madrid - Law degree