"What isn't defined can't be measured; what can't be measured can't be improved"
Partner and Corporate Director. A lawyer with extensive experience in the financial sector specialized in banking, procedural, mortgage and bankruptcy law. Chairman of the Banking Law Section of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM) and regular speaker at legal forums focused on financial, commercial and mortgage law.
Areas of expertise
- Banking and Mortgage Law for Financial Institutions
Years of experience
- Over 30 years
- Professor of Commercial+J7 Law at the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Professor of the Master's Degree for Admission to the Bar at ISDE.
- Professor at EPJ
- IESE - PDG - Law degree, History and Political Science and Sociology
- Complutense University of Madrid - Master's Financial Management
- INSEAD - Executive Master's