"In any transaction, the key to excellence lies in understanding the business"
Partner and lawyer specialized in commercial law, private equity and M&A. He has served as Secretary on the Boards of Directors of prestigious companies in various sectors of the economy. Expert lawyer in advising family offices and in venture capital investments. He also has extensive experience in regulated companies and companies subject to the supervision of the Spanish Securities and Exchange Commission (CNMV).
Areas of expertise
- Corporate Disputes
- Corporate Secretary
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Family Businesses
Years of experience
- Over 30 years
- University of Alicante - Law degree
- Instituto de Empresa - Master's in Corporate Legal Counseling and Tax Law
- Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles - Master's in Stock Exchanges and Stock Markets
- Harvard University - Course on International Financial Agreements
- Boston College Law School - Corporations and White Collar Crime