Company and Contract Law
Our Commercial Area at Ceca Magán Abogados provides recurring advice on company and contract matters. Below are the most relevant services we provide at our Firm:
- Corporate Law
- Company Secretary
- Company incorporation
- Amendments to corporate by-laws and legal counsel to the governing bodies at Board Meetings and General Shareholders’ Meetings
- Group restructuring processes by means of mergers, demergers, global assignment of assets and liabilities, spin-offs, contributions and liquidations; cross-border mergers and corporate migrations
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies
- Preparation of all types of commercial agreements.
- Shareholders’ Agreements and Family Protocols.
- Analyze and interpret contracts and transactions, and issue legal opinions
- Comprehensive advice for Distribution, Franchise, License and Agency contracts
- Advice on EPC and O&M agreements for renewable energy installations
- Partner disputes
- Counsel for partner conflicts, litigation and claims
- Petitions challenging the resolutions of the Board of Directors or the General Shareholders’ Meeting
- Court-ordered liquidation and directors’ liability
- Tax Advice
- Tax advice for corporate restructurings and purchase or sale transactions
- Legal and tax advice before tax auditors and economic courts
Guide: “Coronavirus: Main Commercial Law Implications”
On 14 March, the Government declared the state of alarm by means of Royal Decree 463 2020 in order to take the necessary measures towards the management of the healthcare crisis caused by COVID 19.
As we find ourselves in an exceptional circumstance, uncertainties may arise as to how to proceed in both the corporate and contractual areas. For this reason, we analyze the main issues in this comprehensive guide prepared by professionals from the Corporate and Contract Law area of our firm.
Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can inform you about how we can help you.