We have an expert team in Public and Regulatory Law with extensive experience in advising a wide range of clients, from Public administrations and entities, to private funds and companies, international and national, representing the main sectors of the Iberian industrial fabric.
- Private Sector:
- Advice to the private sector in its relations with public entities and authorities regarding permits, licenses, authorizations and concessions for the use of public domain goods; disciplinary records and financial fines; administrative and contentious-administrative appeals before the courts, as well as Public authority’s liability and expropriation—compulsory purchase/eminent domain—.
- Public Administrations and Public Entities:
- Advice to Public Administrations and Public Entities on matters related to public services, the organization and function of public bodies, including public companies, and the management formulas of public-private partnerships.
- Public Procurement:
- Legal advice to Public Administrations and Public Entities, drafting tender specifications, public biddings, award and execution of contracts, as well as planning and organization of public-private models of management and their financing regime -tolls, fees-.
- Legal advice to Private Entities, assisting in the different stages of the bidding process, and the drafting and execution of the contract subject to tender.
- Sustainable and climate change:
- Emission trading systems; emission allowances and other carbon credits; non-financial reporting; climate finances and taxonomy; decarbonisation strategies and policies.
- Water and waste; roads; railways; airports; ports; hospitals; building and civil works.
- Regulated sectors:
- Energy (electricity, gas, hydrocarbons); life science; biocides and chemicals; gambling; food and agriculture; etc.
- Water Sector: Water use: water consumption, industrial discharges, irrigation, or leisure; hydraulic desalination infrastructures and sewage treatment plants; dams or hydropower; planning and delivery of the supply and sanitation service.
- Industrial Environment: Environmental permits, authorizations and concessions; emission standards and noise; generation and management of waste and legalization of wastewater discharges; CO2e emission reduction projects and other measures against climate change; European Union Emission Trading System; non-financial reporting; climate finance; energy efficiency- audits.
- Waste Sector: legal advice according the type of waste (municipal waste, household waste, commercial and industrial waste; hazardous waste) or by waste streams (food and kitchen waste, construction and demolition waste, sanitary waste, waste fishing gear, tobacco product filter). Single use plastic products. Packaging and packaging waste. Extended Produced Responsibility. Taxation and legislation related to waste management. Transboundary and domestic shipments of waste.
CONTACT US WITHOUT COMMITMENT
Ceca Magan is a highly specialized multidisciplinary firm that allows us to address business crisis situations in the most optimal way possible. Would you like to know more? Contact us.