Equity and Debt
- Admission to trading on the Continuous Market and on th Alternative Stock Market (MAB).
- Takeover bids – OPA.
- Debt issues:
- o Simple, high yield, subordinated and convertible bonds, asset-backed instruments, structured bonds and debenture bonds, including their admission to trading.
- Mortgage and asset securitization –credits, fees, leasing– including the creation of funds and Corporate Governance securities.
- Formation and advice:
- Collective investment undertakings and their managing companies.
- Financial Advice Companies (EAFI).
- Advice to regulated entities, closely monitoring compliance with all formalities under company law and financial and regulatory provisions.
- Advice and legal counsel to entities subject to audit and sanction proceedings affecting entities, directors and officers both in the administrative and in the litigation phases against the Central Bank of Spain, the Spanish National Stock Exchange Commission and the Executive Service of the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences (SEPBLAC).