"Investing in good tax advice is like investing in brake lines. Skimping on either is not advisable for your health"
Partner and Head of the Tax Department. Expert lawyer in tax law, specializing in M&A and real estate transactions, both nationally and internationally, in all types of sectors and circumstances. In his extensive career he has had the opportunity of working with many of the main national companies, as well as with international companies with investments in Spain.
Areas of expertise
- International Taxation
- Taxation of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Inheritance and Successions
Years of experience
- Over 25 years
- Associate Professor of the Master's Degree in Legal Consultancy at IE
- Professor of Venture Capital Taxation at the IEB
- Professor of the Master's Degree for Admission to the Bar at the Universidad de Navarra
- ICADE - Law degree and Master's in Tax Consultancy