"Client interest and satisfaction require empathy, good work and honesty from your lawyer"
Partner and lawyer specialized in tax law. He has extensive experience in providing tax advice to companies and high net worth individuals. He stands out for his activity and knowledge in international tax matters, recurrently advising foreign investors with interests in Spain and vice versa. He has worked both in Spain and in other firms of international prestige in the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Areas of expertise
- International Taxation
- Taxation of High Net Worth Individuals
- Taxation of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Inheritance and Successions
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Lecturer of graduate studies at the Universities of Leiden and Maastricht
- Professor of graduate studies at the Complutense University of Madrid
- Professor at the Instituto de Empresa
- Collaborator of the Department of Tax Law at the University of Seville
- University of Seville - Degree in Law, Economics and Business Administration
- University of Leiden (Netherlands) - Adv. LLM (Cum Laude) in International Tax Law
- Instituto de Estudios Cajasol - Master's in Tax Consulting