Lawyer expert in consumer law and in providing legal advice to companies in the areas of business contracting, litigation, protection of intangible assets and new technologies. She has experience in the franchising field, and in advising clients from different sectors.
Areas of expertise
- Commercial Contracting
- Consumer Law
- Protection of intangible assets
- New technologies
Years of experience
- Over 15 years
- Collaborating professor of the Course on Labor Litigation Proceedings at the ICAM
- Professor of the Master's Degree in Integral Logistics Management at UNO and of the Road Transport Law Course at CEL.
- Collaborating professor of the Master's in Digital Law at ICAM.
- Collaborating professor of the Course on Franchises at ICAM.
- Cardenal Cisneros University College - Law degree
- Villanueva University College - Advanced specialization course in Law and the Digital Enterprise
- Playing the viola