Lawyer expert in privacy, digital law and electronic administration. She is a Certified Data Protection Officer (DPO) and has extensive experience in the implementation of personal data protection regulations. She has developed projects on Transparency, Big Data, Open Data and Citizen Participation. She has also advised and developed strategic technological plans, including Data Sharing, E-Commerce and Artificial Intelligence projects.
Areas of expertise
- Data Protection
- Open Government
Years of experience
- Over 5 years
- Professor of the Master's Degree in Data Protection and Information Security at the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Professor of the Master's Degree in Digital Law, Innovation and Emerging Technologies at ICAM
- Professor of the Specialization Course in Data Protection at ISMS Forum.
- Professor at the Canary Islands Institute of Public Administration.
- University La Laguna/Universitat de Barcelona - Law degree
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya - Official Master's Degree in e-Government and Administration
- Ashtanga Yoga