We are specialized in the banking sector
Since we are specialized in the banking sector, we have put together a cross-cutting team with vast experience in providing legal advice to commercial and savings banks and financial institutions, which means real added value for their business.
Our goal is to adapt to the organization’s structure, as our team becomes part of the in-house legal department, working shoulder to shoulder to achieve their objectives.
- Criminal proceedings in the event of fraud, misappropriation, etc.
- Negotiation with insurance and reinsurance companies in the event of employee dishonesty and other losses
- Assistance in labor proceedings throughout the national territory
- Labor consultancy and individual and collective bargaining
- Adaptation of the company’s policy on the remuneration of senior officers to the new Law 10/2014 of 26 June on the organization, supervision and solvency of credit institutions
- Administrative and judicial defense against sanctions related to data processing and e-commerce imposed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency
- Managing the company’s trademarks and providing administrative and judicial defense of the company’s Industrial Property
- Help in handling claims to the Spanish Central Bank and to the Spanish Securities Commission
- Creation and planning work groups with the in-house legal department on relevant issues, such as new technologies, etc.
- Corporate planning and management for the sale of credit portfolios
- Restructuring of labor costs
Our Banking and Finance team has all the knowledge and means available to provide top-level advice, regardless of the complexity of the matter. We have a full versatile team to advice you in matters ranging from the so-called floor clauses or multi-currency mortgage loans to the sale of credit portfolio or claims to the Spanish Central Bank and to the Spanish Securities Commission. Especially in finance, time is money. So let’s talk!
Guide: “Coronavirus: Moratorium on Home Mortgage Loans”
Protection to vulnerable consumers
Which are the benefits of the mortgage moratorium to borrowers in mortgages and other loans guaranteed by their homes? Will the moratorium avoid home foreclosures? Does the mortgage moratorium benefit non mortgage loans and mortgage loans on second homes?
We analyze the main issues in this matter in this complete guide prepared by experts in the banking and finance sector of our firm.