"Lawsuits must be won before they even exist"
Partner and labor lawyer expert in collective bargaining, restructuring processes and labor litigation. Highly qualified in collective bargaining and corporate restructuring processes, as well as an outstanding litigator, he has achieved major victories before the labor courts in individual and collective matters. He is a Member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Labor Lawyers (ASNALA) and a collaborating lawyer of the Royal Academy of Jurisprudence and Legislation.
Areas of expertise
- Labor Litigation
- Labor Restructurings
- Collective Bargaining
- Collective Disputes
Years of experience
- Over 20 years
- Professor of labor procedural law and labor law at UDIMA, CEF, UEM and UNIR
- Professor of labor procedural law at ISDE
- Guest lecturer at the Judicial School of the General Council of the Judiciary (CGPJ) and Madrid's Bar Association ICAM
- Complutense University of Madrid - Law degree
- Rey Juan Carlos University - Doctorate in Labor and Social Security Law