At Ceca Magán Abogados we provide legal advice to numerous financial institutions and listed companies in all types of equity and debt operations, as well as legal advice to regulated entities
- Initial public offering
- Takeover bids
- Admission to trading of securities on Spanish stock exchanges: AIAF, MAB and MARF
- Purchase and sale of listed securities
- Corporate transactions between listed companies (mergers, spin-offs, restructurings, repurchase offers and exchange of securities, among others)
- Option plans and shares of listed companies (including employee share programmes).
- Debt issues: simple bonds, high yield, subordinated bonds, convertibles, securitisation bonds, structured bonds and promissory notes, including their admission to trading.
- Credits: mortgage and asset securitization – credits, quotas, leasing – including constitution of funds and issuance of Corporate Governance bonds.
- Collective investment institutions and their management companies:
- Closed-end IICs
- Venture capital entities
- Free Investment IICs
- Harmonised or non-harmonised IICs
- Real Estate IICs
- Companies and Securities Agencies
- Financial Advisory Companies (EAFIs)
- Collective Investment Institution Management Companies (SGIICs)
- Participatory Financing Platforms (Crowdfunding)
- Expansion of the activity and delegation of functions of all types of regulated entities
- Transactions with regulated entities (acquisition, takeover, merger, spin-off, transformation, restructuring, dissolution and liquidation, among others)
- Advice to regulated entities, supervising compliance with the formalities deriving from company law and regulatory financial law, as well as advice on sanctioning proceedings against entities, administrators and executives
- Secretary of regulated entities
CONTÁCTANOS SIN COMPROMISO
No dudes en contactarnos sin ningún tipo de compromiso para que podamos informarte sobre cómo podemos ayudarte con tus estructuras y proyectos societarios.