Lawyers specialized in Public and Regulatory Law
Sustainability and climate change
- Legal assistance and support to the different Administrations and public Entities in the integration of sustainability criteria in: public procurement; its Policies and Action Plans in accordance with the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals, among other; in specific sectors such as mobility or waste management; and in calls for proposals for aid from Funds and Programs (Green Deal).
- Support to the industrial, energy and air sectors with environmental lawyers specialized in the regulation of the Emissions Trading System, including the preparation of reports, collaboration contracts and CO2e compensation projects; ERPAs; and legal assistance in all types of administrative procedures, including disciplinary and contentious-administrative proceedings.
- Advice to large companies on their transition towards decarbonization in accordance with the Paris Agreement goals as well as with EU and national regulations.
- Drafting of Sustainability Policies, integration of ESG criteria in its decisions and actions, and Non-Financial Reports.
- Advice to financial agents and insurers in the decarbonization of their portfolios and in the transition to a low carbon economy; communication and information dissemination policies on Public and Regulatory law applied in the company. Integration of sustainability criteria, in accordance with taxonomy and other criteria.
- Drafting and integrating a sustainability strategy that includes financial advice for SMEs: Environmental Sustainability Protocol (link a post)
- Internal training and general and specific awareness programs on sustainability through the organization of courses, seminars, etc. given by specialized environmental lawyers.
Advice to private entities and companies
- We advise private companies and entities in their relations with the Administrations in matters such as: processing of various authorizations and concessions for the use of public domain goods; sanctioning or expropriation proceedings; administrative and contentious-administrative appeals, including proceedings involving Public Authority’s liability.
Advice to Administrations and Public Entities - Public Procurement
- Legal advice in Public and Regulatory Law. Support on matters related the organization and operation of public bodies, the provision of public services or the possible management models for public-private partnerships.
- Legal advice to Public Administrations and entities on drafting tender specifications, public biddings, award and execution of contracts, as well as planning and organization of public-private management models and their financing scheme -tolls, fees-.
- Legal advice to Private Entities, assisting on the different stages of the bidding process, and the drafting and execution of the contract awarded through a tender.
Legal management of infrastructure
- Water and waste treatment; roads; railways, airports and ports infrastructure; hospitals; building and civil works; etc.
Experts in regulated sectors
- Legal advice in Public and Regulatory Law in sectors such as energy (electricity, gas, hydrocarbons), life sciences, biocides and chemicals, gambling, food and agriculture, etc.
Lawyers specialized in environmental issues
- Legal advice to the Water Sector: water use, water consumption, industrial waste, irrigation, or leisure; hydraulic desalination infrastructures and sewage treatment plants; dams or hydropower; planning and delivery of the supply and sanitation service.
- Industrial Environment: environmental permits, authorizations and concessions; emission standards and noise; generation and management of waste and legalization of wastewater discharges; measures against climate change – carbon trade, non-financial reports and CO2e emission reduction projects; climate or energy efficiency financing – audits.
- Legal advice according to the type of waste (municipal waste, household waste, commercial and industrial waste; hazardous waste) or by waste streams (food and kitchen waste, construction and demolition waste, medical waste, fishing gear waste, tobacco filters). Single use plastic products. Packaging and packaging waste. Extended Producer Responsibility. New taxes and legislation related to waste management. Cross-border and domestic waste shipments.
Contact our lawyers specialized in Public and Regulatory Law
Our expert lawyers in Public and Regulatory Law respond to complex, and at the same time necessary, needs in companies. If you want to adapt your business to current environmental regulations, contact us without obligation.
Sostenibilidad y Medio Ambiente
- Mayo 2021 - Exigencia a responsables de productos envasados de contar con un SRAP para su comercialización en Baleares
- Septiembre 2020 - Criterio para una Financiación Sostenible: Taxonomía
Consecuencias del Brexit
- Enero 2021 - Traslado de residuos entre la UE/España y Reino Unido
- Enero 2021 - Comercio de sustancias y productos químicos entre la UE/España y Reino Unido
- Enero 2021 - Comercio de créditos y derechos de emisión de Carbono entre la UE/España y Reino Unido
- Septiembre 2020 - Nuevo Mecanismo de Financiación a Proyectos de Energías Renovables
Anteproyecto de Ley de Residuos
- Julio 2020 - Sistema de Responsabilidad Ampliada del Productor (SRAP)
- Junio 2020 - “Residuo doméstico y municipal” frente a “Residuo comercial/industrial no peligroso”
- Junio 2020 - Principales novedades respecto al productor/poseedor de residuos, y al gestor/negociante y agente
- Junio 2020 - Impuesto sobre envases de plástico no reutilizables: su cuestionada finalidad ambiental